Department of Physics and Photon Science Colloquium Rules
Course Title: Advanced Photon Science
Grade: Pass or fail
1. Student's attendance is counted only when the student submits a colloquium report to our department's secretary just after the seminar is over. Delayed report is not accepted.
2. Use the report template, which will be supplied by the secretary in the seminar room.
3. Insincere or incomplete report is not counted as a proof of attendance. Sincerity decision is made by the host professor in that seminar
4. Sutdent's absense with vaild reason can be counted as an attendance only when he or she submits a summary report on the research article, related to that seminar. He or she should ask about the research article to the host professor in that seminar.
5. And plus, from this semester, we can't accept the colloquium report held by the other department.
Which means, you should take only the DPH Colloquium over 8 times to pass the class.